Current Status – PROVISIONAL REOPENING 4TH JULY*
* The most recent government guidance suggests that The Wellness Garden may be able to open on July 4th. There will be a few changes in place though, so please be sure to familiarise yourself with these.
- All clients are kindly asked not to come to their appointment if they are exhibiting any cough or cold symptoms, or a high temperature. Please also refrain from coming if you have been in contact with anyone who has been exhibiting symptoms or has been exposed to Coronavirus. (During this period my standard cancellation policy will not apply and you can cancel at any time, without incurring any loss)
- All clients are asked to wear a mask when they enter The Wellness Garden. If you do not have a mask, I have disposable ones available for a charity donation.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before entering
- I will also be wearing a mask or a protective shield (depending on the treatment) during all appointments
- There are less appointments available during this time. As soon as an appointment is booked, it will automatically trigger a ‘block out’ period of an additional hour after the appointment ends, to allow for deep cleaning, including all doors, handles etc, in between every appointment
- You will need to give signed consent for your treatment. If possible, please bring your own pen
Further guidance is likely to apply for specific treatments, and there may be some treatments I am unable to offer. As soon as there are clear guidelines available, this page will be updated.
Those with gift cards, please note that the 12-month expiry date will be extended by a further 6-months as a show of goodwill. I am also still selling gift cards, which will again come with an 18-month rather than a 12-month expiry date.
I wish you all health and wellness over the coming months and I look forward to seeing you soon.